Sunday, September 18, 2011

Go Cats!

I'm keeping it fairly short this week...our craziness that I mentioned last week has begun, and I'm hoping that I can keep up with it all and continue to post here...at least a little glimpse into what's going on...over the next few weeks.

First up, changing it up a bit, this week we have a couple of late afternoon/sunset pics. The first is smoke from a fire on fort that drifted all the way to out by our house.


Not much new on the creative front...a lot of things in various stages of completion, but only 1 LO finished, and no picture of it yet.

Our big event for the week was attending the KSU vs. Kent State football game Saturday. I was so excited as we walked into Cat Town to have dinner before the game and there was Willie...so I had to get my picture with him!The new dark purple end zones are awesome looking:
And here are K and I at the stadium:
And the best part of all (well, besides winning!)? We got some much needed rain...that started just as the game was finishing! We went prepared with our rain ponchos, but since they were predicting thunderstorms, we weren't too excited about the idea of a rain delay, but with 45 seconds left in the game, the rain began to fall, and the lightening filled the sky soon afterwards. Woke up this morning to 1.25 inches of rain! Not enough by a long shot, but much appreciated!

No comments: